tlimit value switch can be used for foam detection, fluids or powder level measuring. The first and second measurement circuits are equipped with the same functionality. The evaluation electronics not only serves as a feed unit in the 2-wire technology, it also houses the data processing intelligence.
Your benefit: High economic efficiency and investment security due to the long service life.
- Limit value on the active measurement range length can be freely parameterised
- Easy fault visualisation, fault notifications on 2nd relay output, if selected
- With 1 or 2 measuring inputs
- Limit value simulation
Gas II (2) G [Ex ia Gb] IIC EMC STS 024 CE ****
Further information on MLS»
The standardised bar probes are configured to customer-specific process conditions and the media used. The probe technology, in contrast to the capacitive system, is also suitable for insulating, low-polarity foams.
- Materialisation: Stainless steel, Hastelloy®, full PTFE designs
- Contamination in the inactive area and organic residues on the measuring electrode are negligible
- Designs for extreme process conditions with temperatures of up to max. 300°C and pressure up to 1000 bar
- The quick measurement, 300 ms, guarantees reliable detection